Last week, I saw a few bloggers (Courtney, Julie, Chelsey) do a fun post that revolved around the number 5. It was a fun way to learn a little about them. So for some Friday fun, I thought I’d share my Fives with you! Enjoy!
Last five people I talked to on my phone:
1. My boyfriend
2. My mom
3. My college roommate
4. Another college roommate
5. The Toyota Service department
Note: these are the different people I’ve talked to, not the last five calls I made. There’d be one name on there if that was the case. Hooray long distance relationship!
Last Five Meals I Ate:
1. Potbelly Skinny TKY with mini cherry chocolate chip granola cookies before class on Thursday night
2. Leftover soup I made on Tuesday night. It wasn’t exciting enough for pictures.
4. Salad and Chicken Tamale
5. See number 2.
Last five places I’ve traveled:
Next five places I will go (outside of my hometown):
1. Indianhead, MD for the Waterman’s Half Ironman RELAY with Sarah and her hubby!
2. Richmond, VA (for work)
3. New York…to get on a cruise to…
4. BERMUDA!! YES, I’m going on vacation! I’m taggin along with my main squeeze while he does a little bit of this. And this:
Kinda makes my number 5:
5. New Mexico for a work conference.
Seem a little lame…
Last five workouts:
1. Run 30 min, 1 hour yoga
2. Bassman International Triathlon
3-5. I don’t really remember what I did last week…I think it included some spinning, some running and some yoga.
Five things making me happy right now:
1. My upcoming vacation! 9 days!!!
2. The long weekend!
3. Pumpkin cake balls. Yum. (Recipe soon!)
Question of the day: Pick one of these categories, and tell me your top five!