HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!
Confession: I am a Daddy’s girl. I have said this before and I will say it again…I have a cool Dad. He is funny, smart, curious, understanding, motivated, kind, strong in all sense of the word and most important, a great role model. In a tribute to him, here are some of the most valuable things that I have learned from the guy:
- Always keep your head up, even when things aren’t going according to plan.
- If you aren’t up before the sun rises, you are missing the best part of the day.
- Good-Better-Best, Never Let it Rest, Till the Good is Better, and the Better’s Best.
- There is ALWAYS a silver lining.
- If its on sale at the grocery store, buy 10.
- Really really ridiculously good dance moves.
- Edy’s Slow Churned Ice Cream is the only way to end the day.
- Be Curious, not judgmental.
- How to make really really ridiculously good black bean salsa (its a Spring/Summer dip so recipe to come soon!!!)
- You can never be too generous.
Happy Birthday Dad! Hope that you are having a great day 🙂