1. It’s Friday! (hey, its a fact and deserves an exclamation point! so it makes the list)
2. Getting your bike fitted is important. If you recall, I have been having knee problems, but ONLY while cycling, so I figured it must be something with the bike and more specifically with the set up of my aerobars. Before putting them on, I had no knee problems, but ever since, I have had progressive knee pain. I rode my bike on my trainer twice this week without using the aerobars and no knee pain! I had my bike fitted last night. It took 2 hours and they made TONS of adjustments. I also learned that my left leg is “significantly” shorter than the other. Hopefully now though I will be knee pain free!
3. Yesterday afternoon, I was beyond jealous of Tina.
4. One of my best friends just got a part time job as a baker. I am jealous.
5. I am officially OFF on my training plan until Monday morning! That means 72 HRS of rest! I am going to soak up this glorious non training weekend!
6. The blogging world made me drool this week. I wanted a few of THESE. But only after eating a main course of THIS with a side of THAT,
and probably more than one of THESE. And oh yeah, THESE BABIES would be an awesome breakfast to make this weekend.
7.The hot weather was a hot topic on blogs this week. A lot of people complained…I actually don’t mind it. I would much rather sweat and eat ice cream than be cold and have my fingers turn white and then purple because of this annoying disease. Although lets be honest…I eat ice cream 365.
8. I forgot my lunch yesterday and my wallet today and was late to work both days. I really like the lunches/snackes, etc. that I bring to work and HATE HATE HATE spending $10+ on lunch, not to mention the extra for snacks throughout the day.
9. This is not my first blog. In 2008 I went backpacking in New Zealand and decided to blog as the easiest way to keep my friends and family
from forgetting about me in the loop. I forgot about my blog, “Adventures with the Kiwis” until about a week ago. Its pretty amusing…you should check it out.
10. I am one of those superstitious people who doesn’t like to end lists on odd numbers. Hence this 10th fact
Question of the Day: Do you have any funny superstitions/odd tendencies? Its OK to share…no judging on this blog!